It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
(male)

ryan798 HB User
constant diarrhea for a week increased belching and other symptoms

thanks for viewing my question i was wondering what could cause diarrhea for a week and a couple days and also i have an increase in belching and i can hear my stomach growling a lot. also i have lost about 15 ponds in the last couple of weeks and have lost my appetite somewhat i went to my doctor recently and i was told a few of my liver enzymes were a little high but thats all he told me i also have been waking up feeling anxious and still kind of tired it usually takes me about 15 minutes to get out of bed i do suffer from anxiety and depression and also agoraphobia i do not drink alcohol or soda and i was put on an anti depressant but that was after these symptoms started also i feel dizzy and lightheaded from time to time. recently i have changed my sleep pattern about a week before these started happening i was going to sleep around 4 in the morning and waking up around noon but now i go to sleep around 11 and wake up around 8. any information is helpful and thanks.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
(male)

Matthew90 HB User
Re: constant diarrhea for a week increased belching and other symptoms

If it continues I would certainly be seen again. Having diarrhea and elevated liver enzymes is not something to mess around with. Could be just a stomach bug but I would look into it especially if it persists. Could be your gall bladder. Does it hurt anywhere especially after eating or after a big meal? Do you have heartburn? These things are important to consider. Get it sorted out. Best of luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
(male)

ryan798 HB User

i dont feel any pain after eating a big meal but i do have to use the restroom right after i eat and no heartburn unless i eat something spicy.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
(male)

Matthew90 HB User

Call for an appointment to your primary and ask to get referred to a gastroenterology doctor.

The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew90 For This Useful Post:
ryan798 (11-03-2012)
Reply Reply