Originally Posted by probs unlimited
since from last few years i have been suffering from constipation and gas problems...can anybody suggest me some best solutions...i want to get rid of this as soon as possible....and the best way i prefer is home remedies...
1. increase your daily water intake to 64 oz. or more.
2. slowly increase your fiber intake over a two week period to 25-30 grams a day.
3. take citrucel or Metamucil 3 times a day. make sure you drink at least 1 8 oz. glass of water each time you take either one of these products.
4. Have a set time schedule every day for sitting on the toilet to ove your bowels. Allow up to 30 minutes to do this.
5. Say away from gas forming foods and carbonated drinks.
When I get gas that I am unable to expel or I am expelling too much gas,it's a usually good indication that I need to take the time to move my bowels. I go sit on the toilet and do slow deep breathing exercises because it helps to relax my body so I can move my bowels easier and expell all the trapped gas i may have.