It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

sparkle62 HB User
Unhappy Bowel Problems

when i have a bowel movement all of my stool does'nt exit from my rectum causing my hemmroids to flair up and cause severe pain, burning and itch. What can i do?

Old 11-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: Bowel Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle62 View Post
when i have a bowel movement all of my stool does'nt exit from my rectum causing my hemmroids to flair up and cause severe pain, burning and itch. What can i do?
Is your stool really hard and can't get passed the hemorrhoids ? You may need to try using citrucel or metamucil 2-3 times a day to help soften the stool. Just make sure you drink at least 1 8oz. glass of water after you take it or it will constipate you even more if you're already.
I don't have hemorrhoids but I do get constipated after not going for more than 36 hours and I find it very hard to pass the stool without straining really hard and trying to force it exit my rectum. I can't even imagine how painful it must be with hemorrhoids.
i found that eating a bowl of oatmeal with flax seed in it for breakfast every morning helps as well as eating stewed apricots or prunes every day to keep my BM's regular and soft and easy to pass.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply