It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
(female)

Beanz13 HB User
I'm feeling really ill

Hi, about 2 weeks ago I had a gurgling stomach and thought it was nothing but then a few days after that I had a really bad stomach cramp. I told my mum and she said it was nothing but I came off my period a week ago so it wasn't that. Then it stopped for a while but a week ago I had them more frequently and it has been gradually getting more and more frequent. I had one randomly walking in town and it really hurt like a period pain. Then I had one at home but it was more of a stabbing pain. Each time I get a cramp it's different.

Then just today I realised I was having discharge alot (sorry for the gross details) and it was really heavy. Then a few hours ago I got in from town and needed the loo really badly and it came out really easily. Then an hour ago my stomach cramped again, I ran to the loo and it came out like diarreah. This keeps on happening everytime I cramp. I run to the loo and have diarreah, the cramp goes away and then 30 minutes later it happens again.

I have quite a healthy diet and havn't been taking any supplements and want to know if I need to take some or if I should just wait for it to stop??:/

Reply Reply