It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
(female)

cazzy76 HB User
Yellow poo, pain need help

Ive been having loads of problems for as long as i can remember with my stomach, it was mainly when i ate i would need to go to the toilet during meals or straight after and would cause loads of pain in stomach in turn i became very fussy in what i ate because i didnt want the pain. My mum thought i was just a fussy eater and was making up having stomach pains because i didnt want to eat.

When i was about 13/14 it started getting worse i would have spells of very bad stomach pain mainly in the middle of the night making me rush to the toilet just about making it once i was on the toilet letting it all out i would go very hot and sweaty very quick then pass out. This is also when i started getting acid reflux (which doctor diagnosed as stress)

Over the years my stools have change to bright yellow and mainly liquid every time i eat with in 15 mins if not during meals i get bad stomach pain which is my que to run to the toilet as fast as possible im only on the toilet for seconds it passes very quickly, then few mins later will have to run toilet again in pain this can happen about 4/5 times after my evening meal (i only eat child size portions).
I dont even have to eat any more to get these pains and having to run the loo but does happen mainly after meals.
Recently ive been waking up in the morning about 4-5am in pain with stomach and have to rush the toilet 3/4times.

Im not sure if any of these are linked but ive also been getting blood in my urine but when sent too be tested there was blood but no infection.

Being sick again its bright yellow with little blood

Constant ache lower back feels like its inside as if somethings working to hard/crampy

Pain in my bones hip knees ankles fingers and wrists

pain around lower ribs, lower stomach and whole of my stomach when rushing the toilet

Acid reflux

Feel weak no energy cant wake up in the morning just want to sleep all the time

I make sure i drink my fluids but hardly ever go for a wee like 3/4 times a day if im lucky and even then it feels like it dont want to come out its weak flow some times im there for ages because it trickles out and get pain after but not during (i no its not infection)

I also get pain during and after sex sometimes can be very painfull and has made me cry on a number of occasions

The list is endless im not sure whats going on inside me but im pretty sure its not IBS like ive been told for over 10 years and im pretty sure its getting worse and not looking forwards to further problems
Please if anyone can help me or has any advise or even if you think it could be IBS but have some tips or something im open to any help or advise as its getting me down.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
(female)

Amie80 HB User
Re: Yellow poo, pain need help

I have that same issue and I was doagnosed with IBS. Irritable Bowel Syndrome sounds so minor right? I agree but this can be very dibilitating and make a person absolutely miserable. The thing that works for me is to take 2 immodium (anti-diahrea) at the first symptom and a lot of the time it stops it from happening. Anti-diahrea pills are also for the cramping that comes with diahrea so it helps most aspects of the issue. Good luck I hope I helped!

Old 02-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
(female)

country411 HB User
Re: Yellow poo, pain need help

Please get medical help, your ibs could be something worse like Crohns. Maybe get a second opinion. I had 3 doctors prescribe me antidepressants and anxiety meds, 1 told I was too sensitive, and another said to get counseling. I finally found a doc that would listen to me. He ran a bunch of tests. We found that I had a giant gall stone, damaged liver, enlarged kidney, pelvic congestion syndrome, and ibs. Oh and some odd food allergies. You don't have to trust the docs that are telling you it's ibs. Have a doc run some tests, schedule an ultrasound, colonoscopy, and endoscopy, those are the tests that I had done. You don't have to suffer.

Reply Reply