It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
(female)

bp4life HB User
My Anal Fissure is Healed :)

I posted on here a while back that my fissures were healed but then they came back with a vengeance! I am confident now that I have healed them for good so I just wanted to share with you what I did.

Im 25 and for the past 2 years I have been dealing with these fissures. It was a nightmare! Im 5 ft 10inches and I weigh 75 kilos/ 165 lbs and I went to the gym 3-4 times a week. Im still not sure why I got fissures all of a sudden but I started eating more fruit and veg. I cut out carbs after 4pm so my body had more time to work through that heavy starch and then I started drinking a large glass of prune juice before bed and that softened the stool and make it easier.

The cream the doctor gave never worked for me so I gave up asking for help.

The beginning of this year I started using an anal lube tube i bought online or you can get it at a sex shop i guess (easier and cleaner than using my finger) to insert a mix of olive oil and basil oil into my bottom before a bowel movement, after and right before bed. Basil oil has healing properties and is anti-bacterial. It also has a minty feel so its very soothing after a bowel movement.

You can also use coconut oil for insertion but I prefered basil & olive oil.

Everything slides right out when you use this method!

I no longer use the oil mix. I only take 1(1000mg) tablet of vitamin c + 2 (250mg) of magnesium every evening after dinner and i have had no fissures for months

Magnesium softens stool and its easier and cheaper than buying prune juice every week. I used to take more vitamin c because it softens stool as well but now I guess I just take it for general health.

"According to the 2002 Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, magnesium is safe for prolonged use "when used orally and appropriately." Taking 500 mg orally daily is thought to be effective in addressing angina, hypertension and supporting bone health."

Hope that helps and feel free to ask me any questions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply