My partner has been worried for a few months now about a series of issues he's been having.
He's told me the following:
- These symptoms started lightly after me and him started having anal sex and I would penetrate him.
- He presently has some liquid discharging from his anus. While walking in the street, it could ooze out and he's noticed it on his underwear twice before.
- He now has seen mucus coming out as part of the anal leakage.
- He's seen some blood on the tissue paper when wiping.
- He describes there being an itchy discomfort in the region. I asked him specifically if it was a sharp pain, but he said no, it was more of an itch.
- The texture and color of the feces is abnormal to him.
He claims the itchiness, blood on paper, and abnormal texture have been happening for the past 9 months but it has never been this severe and never experienced the other symptoms listed up until recently. All these symptoms have become present within the past 3 weeks. **
Of course I understand anal sex can lead to damage to the anus, but these symptoms have gotten worse in the last 2-3 weeks, and the last time I penetrated him was 2 months ago. Thus the timing leads to my continued confusion of what could be causing these symptoms.
So I've come on here to try and find some possible solutions and ease his anxiety.
- What are some possible causes of these symptoms?
- I myself, suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I understand it's not contagious, but... maybe, somehow? My condition is conected to his present symptoms? (I know sounds crazy, but worth a shot in asking lol)
- He's also paranoid that it could be an STD causing this. Although we have had sex without condoms, both of us have been faithful and were tested for HIV/STDs. All tests came back negative for the both of us. On the off chance, are there any STDs that could cause this?
He's planning to finallyyy go see a doctor, but has to wait till Monday, and then of course has to wait for the results for any tests or further exams. I just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback as to what this could be. Thank you for reading this and thank you in advance for any advice on this matter.