It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
(female)

Mslasley1 HB User
smelling like poop is ruining my life

I have the same problem. It's ruining my life. I have asked family and friends and no one will say that I smell. I haven't worked or had a relationship in a year. I cut off all friends. I only do what I have to do for my 8 month old son such as appointments and shopping. Im taking online classes because I hate the looks and comments I get. I've been having suicidal thoughts. 2 years is too long to deal with this and my family does not understand.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
(female)

Mslasley1 HB User
Unhappy Re: Why do I smell like poop?

Hi since no one believes me, i decided to go into a mental institution and stink up there place. Im severly depressed. I hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Why do I smell like poop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslasley1 View Post
Hi since no one believes me, i decided to go into a mental institution and stink up there place. Im severly depressed. I hope this helps.
Have you went to a Dr. for this problem, specifically a Gastrointerologist? If you smell like poo, it's something to do with your "plumbing" and a GI Doc specializes in that. Please, before you commit yourself, get checked by a GI Doc. I have BiPolar Disorder, I've spent some time inpatient in mental hospitals, it's not a place you want to go, and I'm sure you don't really want to leave your baby.

kat

The Following User Says Thank You to katlin09 For This Useful Post:
Mslasley1 (06-06-2012)
Old 06-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
(female)

Mslasley1 HB User

I've been Baker act twice because of this. If you don't know what that is, it when you are hospitalized on the mental Ward. This has ruined my life. Ughhhhhh.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
(female)

Mslasley1 HB User

I was admitted twice. They smelled it at the hospital and no staff told me. I was afraid to ask, but you know when someone smells something unusual. It's everywhere I go. People toot and rub their nose. They also cough when im around and turn the other way. I told my doctor about it andshe thinks im crazy but she told me she doesnt think im crazy. My sister tried to take my baby from me since I was admitted twice. After a week and4 days I got my son back and he had a bad face and but rash due to eczema. A cold plus ear infection. Im still dealing with the cold plus ear infection. The whole situation is very frustrating to me. I cant and wont date or work. I have medicaid. I tried to switch companies and I have to wait until November. So im pretty much out of luck until GOD see fit to change my situation around.

Closed Thread