It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
(male)

hugelakerfan HB User
smelling like poop

glad i came across this forum. anyways heres my story.
all throughout middle school, high school and the first couple years of college i was a fairly popular person. i had girlfriends, went to dances, threw/attended parties etc. college same things, every now and then i heard comments about smell(rarely), but paid no attention to it. my ex would say my head smelled especially if i were wearing a hat. totally blew her off. she was pretty hot too btw, damn shoulda kept her. hindsight. anyways, around my 3rd year of college for some reason i spent two years living completely unhealthy. fast food, no work outs, barely moved actually, just sat and played a friggn useless video game. i also smoked a lot of weed then too. thats when i started noticing the comments become more frequent. it wasnt until someone called me out on it, halfway through a game of basketball, that i realized i really smelled like $#it. man, talk about being embarassed. then the problem just became worse and worse. when i get in cars with friends they roll down the windows. it seems like everytime we go out i hear the "*******, who farted?" ive only told my bestfriend, and my family about my problem, but i assume all my friends know whats up(obviously). oh i forgot to mention i used to do a lot of drugs. mainly ecstacy and cocaine. i quit all that though. but yeah, ive lost a ton of friends due to this problem. good ones too. it sucks. well i guess they werent so good now that i think about it. actually eff them. assholes. man now that im in a sharing mood imma just tell one last story. so i wento a club a few weekends ago and everything was fine until for some reason i freaked out. i didnt even know if i smelled or not, now that i think about it probably not considering i was able to pick up/dance with some girls. but yea COMPLETE FREAK OUT. like im talking the walls were closing in! paranoid that everyone smells me. the dj stopped playing music, got on his mic and said hugelakerfan gtfo!!!(that didnt happen) ahhh! i dont know what triggered it. i made a beeline dive to the exit. i texted all my friends that i got kicked out, told em to stay and chill though (it was a friends birthday) and i would wait by the car. keep in mind this was on a busy street in LA at 1am. crowded. and i kept running into people i knew. i bet they thought i was high or something cuz i completely cut the conversation short and ran (literally) to the car. waited for an hour and a half in the cold. all cuz of my ****** problem (pun intended!). man i hate living with this. seriously if anyone finds a cure i will shower you with 100 dollar bills.

Last edited by hugelakerfan; 05-05-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: grammar

The Following User Says Thank You to hugelakerfan For This Useful Post:
Thisbullsh1t (06-11-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
(male)

Sweet Chocolate HB User
Re: Why do I smell like poop?

I have the same problem. I am 22 and this didn't start happening until about 4 months ago i don't know what to do. my friends and family looks at me like im crazy when i try to tell them about my problem and I've been to the hospital 3 times and every time it seems like doctors haven't heard of my condition before they keep telling me to take laxatives but its not really helping the problem. ever since this all started i have become anti social and have been having suicidal thoughts i just don't know what to do i'm going to see a gastrologist tomorrow but from what i have read they don't seem to help every one. i saw someone posted something about taking vitamins and amino acids so i am going to try that but if this doesn't work i really don't know what i am going to do. This is really driving me CRAZY. if there is someone that knows how to cure this PLEASE let me know how i just cant keep living like this...

Old 12-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
(male)

tomflan HB User
Re: Why do I smell like poop?

Hi there hugelakerfan im 19male have excatly the same problem as you. I mean eveything you've said has taken part in my experince with this problem. I dont no if you still come on this site but please tell me how your doing or anyone what is the cause to our problem. I smell like farts or poop randomly when i dont fart it doesnt slip out ive had it checked and all is good down there. Ive got some tmau testing results coming up soon and having a colonoscopy in the next month so i will be pleased to share my results with everyone its easier if we do it together and alot faster. good luck everyone!

Closed Thread