It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
(female)

cansumbodyhelp HB User
Question ongoing bowel/gastro issues with no anwers

hello all!
I will try to keep this as short as possible. I am new and I hoping that someone can help me, give me some things to look into, maybe help me figure out what is wrong with me! For three years now I have been having these attacks. Out of nowhere I have severe vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Some of these attacks have lead me to the hospital where i have been kept from overnight to 10days. Some of them I just weathered at home for a few days. I have had every gastro test there is as far as I know and other than some inflammation of my colon, an ileus, slow moving bowel and a couple ulcers they cannot figure out what is causing this to happen. It went on this way for a few years, attacks out of nowhere varying in severity and length. This year the attacks started getting closer together. Now it has not stopped since October. I don't always have all the symptoms, right now the abdominal pain is excruciating!! I lost my job due to this which means I lost my insurance. I was suppose to have exploratory surgery, to see if my endometriosis is possibly growing outside my colon or stomach, but because my ins. has lapsed they postponed it. So I am basically a prisoner to my home. Just hoping the cream of wheat or whatever small amount of food i eat stays down. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, like I said I am trying to keep this brief. ANY help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
endometriosis, gastro, gastrointestinal