It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
(male)

cvcman HB Usercvcman HB Usercvcman HB User
Loose stool every morning

Ok im a 53 yr old male in very good physical condition...I workout cardio and weight every day of the week. I eat a BIG salad with red leaf romaine lettuce everyday, olive oil and ving and a protein...chicken,turkey,fish etc...I eat lots of nuts cashews and pistashios everyday as a snack..I drink a glass of red wine and some crackers every night 3 hrs before bed.

I had a colonoscopy 2 yrs ago, all clear...now for the last couple months I have a very loose normal color stool every morning...when I get up I really have to go them im fine for the rest of the day..

I did have Cdiff several yrs ago and was tested for that this week and its negitive..they are now doing a culture should know tomorrow...

Other than that I fell great....ideas ? I eat very little dairy products

Old 01-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Loose stool every morning

What other foods do you eat. What you've listed are high in fibre and oils (from the nuts)...which if I consumed..I'd have loose stool.
Not that any of it is bad for you...just that you might be getting a bit too much, or not balancing it with "filler foods".

what else are you eating/drinking?

How often are you eating?

Because you did have c.diff, are you using any probiotics?

q

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply