It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
(female)

EvelynD HB User
Unhappy Could it be IBS

Hello,
I currently do not have insurance and am looking for some answers so that I may better decide if going to the drs is necessary. I understand that I should in any case but would like to know a little more of what kind of problem I may be having so that I may ask the right questions. My current problem seems to be that recently more so than before anything I eat seems to go right through me and sometimes it is very painful. I get really bad diarrhea sometimes where I go all day long and other times just some food will trigger it. As I child I had the opposite problem where I was constantly constipated and often in my teens only went every two days. The pain is mostly abdominal while Im going to the bathroom, and sometime I will stay with the pain through the day. I did have my gall bladder removed about 3 years ago and I did notice a change in how fatty foods affected me but now it seems like anything will do it. I am at the point that I have to think what to eat before I go out in case I have to use the bathroom right away. I am concerned that since I have not had insurance in a while it might have gotten worse than if i had gone to the dr sooner. I am worried that it could get even worst. Please help and any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reply Reply

Tags
abdominal pain, diarrhea, ibs symptoms