It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
(male)

SFTifoso HB User
I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.

I have no clue what is wrong with me. I've been to two CRS doctors, and neither can figure it out.

Here are my symptoms: Every time I have a bowel movement, I feel swelling, pressure, swelling, in my rectum. But I also feel pressure in my penis, sort of like needing to urinate, but there is hardly any urine in my bladder. This only happens after a bowel movement, and this last for hours, and it slowly tapers off, until I have another BM. I have no pain or discomfort during the actual bowel movement. I'm also, not constipated, nor do I struggle to get it out. Although I don't have one right now, I do have had a history with anal fissures.

The first CRS I visited treated me for internal Hemorrhoids. He said they where very mild, and gave sclerotherapy. That seemed to helped a tiny bit, but the symptoms are still pretty much there.

The second CRS told me it might be my pelvic floor. But all he did to reach this diagnosis is put his finger up my butt, probe in different spots of my colon, and ask me if that hurt. Well hell yeah, you have your finger up my butt, the whole thing hurts.

I basically live my life around this... well basically I have no life anymore. I can't ride my bicycle which I used to love (100-150 miles per week). All I do, is go to work (in a lot of discomfort), come home and get fat.

Reply Reply