It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
(male)

hpvictimm HB User
Unhappy I have anal warts and I need help! :[

About three weeks ago, I noticed a couple medium sized warts on my penis. I went to the doctor and they told me it was HPV and gave me the condylox cream to use for the warts. The cycle (2x a day for 3 days, then 4 days off) worked wonders. The warts scabbed up and fell off and no further treatment was needed. About a week ago I noticed that a huge cluster of warts was growing inside my butt. Just before the rectum, on each side of my butt. So back to the doctor I went. At this point I was hestitant to use more condylox because of the area the warts were. My doctor told me to use the cream because they should fall off just like the others. I began my treatment cycle on Monday morning of this week. Not only does the cream burn like hell, after a few hours I noticed that my butt was beginning to get sore. Very red on the inside of my cheeks, located just slightly past the cluster of warts. It has now become very bumpy and raw and the simple act of sitting down or walking is excruciatingly painful. The warts are still there, however I still have one more application before the 4 days off. Also there seems to be a fluid of some sort leaking from my anus. Its maroon in color and stains my boxers and sometimes through my pants and even onto my bedsheets. Currently I am feeling optimistic about the warts falling off during the 4 days off. But because of the pain and the odd location, its quite difficult to apply the cream to the entire affective area. The help I need is with the sore butt. The warts dont really burn or itch too much through my daily activities. Its the area past that, red and sore and makes it impossible to even leave my bed/couch. Im currently unemployed. I start my new job in just a few days and desperately need some relief from this pain. Please help, I am sick of this problem and need to do something soon so I can return to my daily activities.

Last edited by hpvictimm; 02-06-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
(male)

racer134 HB User
Re: I have anal warts and I need help! :[

it seems like i have the same thing you do. i went to the dr and i have them inside and out, they are small but the dr gave me cream to take. i went today and cant get it till tomorrow. what kind of cream did you get? i dont know the name of mine yet will find out tomorrow. im a lil scared useing it, does it hurt really bad? it hurts when u sit? im nervous im going on vacation in 2 weeks n i dont want to be in pain, im due back in 3 months for a follow up. he said that if there not gone or havnt got better it would have to be surgery and i dont want it to be. this is embarressing enough so i deff dont want surgey cause someone in the fam will find out and i dont know if i would be able to get off work for that. any information you have would be helpful. i seen you posted on 2/6, that was actually seen the dr but he sent me to a diff one. so how is ur progress now? have they started to fade away? does it still hurt? does the cream still burn? well hope u are doing well and it works for u. hope the pain went away

Reply Reply

Tags
anal pain, anal warts, hpv, std