It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
(female)

gopackers12 HB User
Question Bowel problem?? scared...

Hi everyone..sorry, this is so long.....I'm new and had a lot on my mind..lol

A few wks ago, I started having mild right lower pelvic pain that radiated around to my lower back. My primary doctor tested me for UTI and put me on antibiotics as precautionary while waiting for test results (it came back normal). Still having the pain a few days later, they sent me to have a CT with contrast done on my pelvis and abdomen to see if I had a kidney stone, etc (that came back normal) and they said to follow-up with the dr at the end of the month at my physical. I've had my appendix and gallbladder removed, so I know that isn't the problem. I was also treated for severe endometriosis in the past which led to a total hysterectomy about 7 years ago. The pain is identical to what my endometriosis pain was like, so I called my gyn and he wanted to see me asap (saw him yesterday). He did an exam, took some blood, etc. Before seeing him, my pain was more moderate. He also did a hemaccult (sp) test and that came back positive. Well, my appt was in the morning and by afternoon, I started having extreme pain. He must have aggravated something during the exam. I'm having the same pain today and called his office and spoke to the nurse and she spoke to the dr and my CA-125 came back within normal limits and my FSH was where it should be. He said since I had a positive hemaccult, and severe pain, along with having some precancerous polyps a year ago when I had a colonoscopy done, I really need to contact the GI doctor.

The pain is so intense now and the Tramadol isn't even touching it. My gyn has me taking Miralax in the meantime just in case. I'm kind of worried about the positive hemaccult test and I'm really worried about this pain.
Any ideas??

Thanks for your respone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply