It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
(female)

kscha925 HB User
Pains on right side for 3 months...

Maybe someone can give me some insight. I think something is wrong with me. I'm 24, and I've been in very good health all my life up until now.

Back in Feb, the week of Valentines, two days before my period, I had severe dizziness that was off and on and I began getting pains in my lower abdomen. It was a pulling sensation, it was hard to sleep and get comfortable. It was hard to sit at work with my pants pushing onto the area. I felt severely bloated. I was scared and it lasted two days and then I began a very light period (wasn't sure if it was my period). I thought I was pregnant because I had a lot of symptoms, and then Thursday came and I began to get cramps along with this pain, and I could no longer take it and I went to the hospital. I had all kinds of symptoms, I had pains in my thighs, I was dizzy, I had no appetite, I peed a lot, I had diarrhea, breasts felt weird, I felt extremely bloated all the time, the pulling and pinching pains were all throughout my abdomen. The period lasted 7 days and then went away and the pain went with it.
I started to feel a little better, till it became apparent my right side still didn't feel right. My period was fine last month, but I still feel bloated all the time, I have pinching pains/general pains in my abdomen that radiates into my lower back and side. Sometimes I get pains in my right shoulder, chest, rib area..but not often.
Sometimes my stool isn't right..a lot of times it seems loose, but somewhat normal looking. Sometimes it all won't come out. A few times I've noticed it being very dark and mucasy, but doesn't look like blood. Other times it's normal.

I went to a gyn who said she thinks the pain is stemming from my intestinal region. I thought maybe it was a cyst or something, but she doesn't think so, and I'm starting to agree with her. I had a few blood tests at the hospital, everything came back negative. I'm not pregnant, my kidneys looked good, I don't have a UTI. I don't think it's my Kidneys either, because it's not painful when I touch anywhere. I'm going for a vaginal US this week just to make sure it's not anything there.

I'm not looking for a diagnosis on here, but I'm wondering if anyone has heard or experienced something like this before? I'm a little worried because it seems to have effected a lot of areas of my body.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply