It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Backed up poop

Help my colon is backed up and putting presure on diaphram
Hard to breath it feels like my stomach is sucked in anybody have this before docs say nothing they can do never heard of hard to breath, anybody have this before?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: Backed up poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terlin View Post
Help my colon is backed up and putting presure on diaphram
Hard to breath it feels like my stomach is sucked in anybody have this before docs say nothing they can do never heard of hard to breath, anybody have this before?
I have been constipated to the point of it hurting to breathe because my abdomen was so extended and hard. It's very uncomfortable and painful to be that constipated.
I haven't done this but I heard it works, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil at and in the morning. It helps lubricate the colon to push the stool through the large intestine. Depending upon how long and how much stool is backed up into the colon, it may take 2-3 days of doing this to get yourself cleaned out.
I have been doing a bowel retraining program for the last two years to combat my IBS-C and chronic constipation. It works but it takes time, commitment, and patience. When I first started the program I needed to use a glycerine suppository to help me to go. I sit on the toilet for 30 minutes daily at the same time to move my bowels. Taking Citrucel in the morning and at night help me maintain regularity and add bulk to my BM's. drinking at least 64 oz. a day and eating 25-30 grams of fiber a day keep the bowels moving regularly.
I know how painful it is to be severely constipated as I have been chronically constipated since very early childhood. I have gone a week to ten days without moving my bowels. Even with a suppository and an enema, and stewed prunes, I have had to strain to the point my face is turning red and tears streaming down my face just trying to pass a very large hard BM. It's excruciating pain.
I hope my suggestions will help you to be able to move your bowels on a regular basis without pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Re: Backed up poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipfleury View Post
I have been constipated to the point of it hurting to breathe because my abdomen was so extended and hard. It's very uncomfortable and painful to be that constipated.
I haven't done this but I heard it works, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil at and in the morning. It helps lubricate the colon to push the stool through the large intestine. Depending upon how long and how much stool is backed up into the colon, it may take 2-3 days of doing this to get yourself cleaned out.
I have been doing a bowel retraining program for the last two years to combat my IBS-C and chronic constipation. It works but it takes time, commitment, and patience. When I first started the program I needed to use a glycerine suppository to help me to go. I sit on the toilet for 30 minutes daily at the same time to move my bowels. Taking Citrucel in the morning and at night help me maintain regularity and add bulk to my BM's. drinking at least 64 oz. a day and eating 25-30 grams of fiber a day keep the bowels moving regularly.
I know how painful it is to be severely constipated as I have been chronically constipated since very early childhood. I have gone a week to ten days without moving my bowels. Even with a suppository and an enema, and stewed prunes, I have had to strain to the point my face is turning red and tears streaming down my face just trying to pass a very large hard BM. It's excruciating pain.
I hope my suggestions will help you to be able to move your bowels on a regular basis without pain.
Anal sphincter won't relax can't pass softs or liguid dont about if miralax will work anymore lower gut is in so much pain now I can feel it up to my chest now

Reply Reply