Celiac Symptoms?? Advise please
Ok I posted something similar on here a few weeks back when I suspected I had celiac disease but didn't get much feedback. Both my mum and sister have the disease and Im starting to think in the last couple of months its starting to hit me too.
These are my symptoms..
1. Weird groin / pelvic cramps on my right side (UTI/hernia/sexual infections all ruled out)
2. Other back, thighs, chest and abdomen pains - like ive been to the gym and my muscle aches
3. Cold and flu type illnesses - 2 in the space of 2 months which I just cant seem to get rid of
4. Generally feeling weak, nausea and pale - possibly low iron
5. Irregular toilet habits - excess gas and mal-absorption in my stools (sorry to be graphic)
6. Huge anxiety and depression
Last week I trailed a GF diet and the body pains seemed to ease. I then deliberately glutened myself last night with bread, biscuits and beer. I felt some stomach cramps and I had a massive bout of conjunctivitis in my left eye overnight. Ive never had that in my life before!
My body has taken a 'hit' over the last couple of months but I just wondered if this is the reason why? Im 32 now so part of me is wondering why it took so long to show in me and what the hell has triggered it. Anyways your comments welcome.