I had a head injury about 2 years ago and have had various problems since then. I hit my head on a cement potter (like the one's that are on the sidewalks that accomodate small tree). I was knocked out cold, taken in an ambulance and treated at the hospital. I had a laceration on the outer corner of my right eye and was given 7 stitches and discharged with no precautionary testing done. No MRI's No Catscan's No Xray's NOTHING BUT STITCHES!!
My question is does anyone think that I might be able to take the hospital up in court being that they didn't take at serious precautions to my injury except for a few stitches? As you can see below, maybe a CT Scan or an MRI might have eleviated some of my problems before they became escalated. Symptoms since the injury:
Tests that I have had done thus far:
- Constant cracking Joints and Severe Muscle Weakness
- Daily Headaches
- Severe Fatigue
- Dizziness, Lightheadedness and offbalance feeling most of the time. (like seeing bright stars)
- Sensitivity to light
- Increased floaters (many everyday and will not go away)
- Ridged fingernails
- Numbness and tingling in all extremeties
- Frequent urination (like I have to go now)
- Hair Loss from both scalp, eye lids and eyebrows with the slightest pull
- Dark urine with foul odor
- Raised red bumps on chest, shoulders and outer upper arms
- Goosebumps all over when urinating or sitting down to releave myself.
- Blood Testing to include RA and TSH levels for Thyroid problem
- MRI w/ contrast of brain
- MRI of C-Spine and Lumbar(see page 3 of this post for a descriptive breakdown of the MRI results)
- Hormone Blood Test(negative)
- Urologist(ultrasound of abdomen area and urine culture which came back negative)
Hopefully someone can relate.
Thanks in advance,