My baby is 8 month old.at the time of birth,due to lack of oxygen her brain has injured.she is suffering from spasm convulsions.MRI brain is done at the age of 6 month.its report shows-
1. mild prominence of the cortical sulci in bilateral temporofrontoparietal lobes and anterior interhemisphere fissure.
2. Bilateral slyvian fissures are prominent.
3. Ventricular system shows mild prominence.
4. corpus callosum is thin.
5. Unmyelinated frontoparietal perventricular and deep white matter is hyperintense on T2 sequences.
6. T2 hyperintence signals with high ADC values noted in bilateral perirolandic region.
7. no diffusion abnormalities.
9. no acute infarcts.
10. brain stem and cerebellum shows normal signal intensity.
11. both thalmi and basal ganglia show normal signal intensity.
i want to ask that which functionality of my baby gets affected ?what can i do for her whole development.
her physiotherapy has been started.treatement for the convulsion is going on.
Please help me to understand which part of brain is injured & what is their function?