It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2004, 01:22 PM   #1

ChikieDee HB User
Question Calcium Deposits in the Brain

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone was ever advised that they had Calcifications in the Brain. (Calcium Deposits).... Mine are located in the Cerebellum. It was found through CT Scans on 10/12/04 and I recently did some Blood Tests and MRI's with and without Contrast but I won't have the results till Thursday 10/21/04....but of course it's driving me crazy waiting....My reason for these tests were for severe constant massive continous headaches almost everyday for weeks in the front of my forehead above my eyes..My Neurologist prescribed me Klonopin for Anxiety which helped the headaches and I recently found out today that I did test positive for Lyme Disease...I've been trying to do research on the Calcium Deposits in the Brain but this just seems so uncommon...Is there anyone out there that has had a similar situation and what were your steps and outcomes etc...The Brain Calcification is really what is bothering me since I did find much research on the Lyme Disease part...Any help would sincerely be most appreciated! Thank You So Much!

Last edited by ChikieDee; 10-19-2004 at 01:51 PM. Reason: changing title

Old 08-24-2005, 08:26 PM   #2
(female)

Hollywood2u HB User
Re: Brain Calcification

HI ChikieDee,

Did you ever find out anymore on this? My friend has recently found that her calcium deposit on the cerebellum grew, contributing to off the richter scale migraines that she is on many medications for. They told her they could not remove them, due to the proximity to the cerebellum. They also found she had a tooth bothering her in the xrays. She is seeking treatment on this, I am praying this helps relieve the pressure and pain. Reply back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread