It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2001, 06:10 PM   #1

steve20 HB User
Post strange feeling in my head

for two weaks now I have had strange feeling in my head. It feels like a preasure and tingling on the right side of my head and down the right side of my face. Today I woke up with the pain and now my right hand feels like its a sleep and has not goen away. I also have a hard time thinking,feeling dizzy,and my head is hot. I am getting worried and if anyone can tell me whats wronge please write back.

Old 04-05-2001, 02:41 PM   #2

ukguy19 HB User
hey steve! Please go and see your doctor! He/She can arrange for you to see a neurologist and get it sorted for you. I know how scary problems like this are, and I don't know what is wrong, but please dont waiste any time as the worry will only make you feel worse!!:O)
Take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2001, 06:45 PM   #3

kathryn2 HB User
Dear Steve, If you pain gets intense. I do think you should consider going to the emergency room. They might do a head x-ray or an mri to check you out. I would not fool around with head pain and numbness and /or tingling. Good luck, and keep posting so we know how you are. Kathryn2

Old 04-05-2001, 09:01 PM   #4

Robert2 HB User
Go to the Emergency Room NOW, NOW, NOW. You could be having a stroke. The longer you delay getting medical care, the greater the damage can be.

You would be better off to find it is minor than to delay and end up with major damage.

GO, GO, GO!!!

Old 04-06-2001, 02:36 PM   #5

Lost HB User
What Happened Steve?
Quote:
Originally posted by steve20:
for two weaks now I have had strange feeling in my head. It feels like a preasure and tingling on the right side of my head and down the right side of my face. Today I woke up with the pain and now my right hand feels like its a sleep and has not goen away. I also have a hard time thinking,feeling dizzy,and my head is hot. I am getting worried and if anyone can tell me whats wronge please write back.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #6
(female)

laydee87 HB User
Re: strange feeling in my head

i have this too!!!

Closed Thread