It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2003, 02:25 AM   #1
(female)

rainswirls HB User
Unhappy Something feels funny Inside my head

Ok people bare with me please.
I have been crying all night long at the littlest things.Before I tell you whats wrong Ill give you a little background on me,Im only 17 I have thyroid problems and panic disorder.I was diagnosed with both 8 months ago and since been on Methimazole for my thyroid and Paxil CR for my Panic disorder &depression & agoraphobia.
Ok heres my story

Everytime I stand up I get really light headed and have to bend down or Else I think Im about to faint.This has gone on for about 2 months.The other thing that Is really bothering me just started today!!and Im so scared!It's very hard to explain.
Everytime I move my head to look somewhere,get up,sit down,close my eyes and open them again,pretty much anything I get this VERY weird feeling In my head that kinda makes my mouth feel numb and tingles my whole head.Its not a headache,I've had It for the past 13 hours or so!!Im very worried And I keep on crying.If It doesnt get better should I go to the hospital?What could be wrong with me? someone please please help?I need to know If I need to go to the hospital or not.ITs scarying me very bad and thats not good for my panic disorder If any of you know about that.Please anyones advice Will be great.If I end up not being able to wait and go to the hospital I will keep you guys updated.sorry so long
pleae someone help.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainswirls For This Useful Post:
Hemma (02-03-2011)
Old 10-13-2003, 01:47 AM   #2
(female)

rainswirls HB User
well heres an update ....I went to the ER!! they said It was about 3 panic attacks.........bla bla bla!!I know somthing was wrong with me.THey took my blood and test my thyroid which came back normal!! whoohooo I cant beleive Its finally normal! but I still want to know what going on with my head

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2003, 05:55 PM   #3

diabia HB User
Ask them to schedule a MRI with contrast for your head. I had one done in April and they found a non-cancerous brain tumor. Get it checked out! Diane

Old 05-31-2008, 09:32 PM   #4
(female)

apesb HB User
Re: Something feels funny Inside my head

I've had the same weird feeling. When it happens, it's sudden and of course inconvenient. I feel like I am passing out, my head feels numb. In social situations people have noticed my "episodes", though I try to hide them because my Dr. wrote it off as a panic attack (and said it was a woman thing and did not help me mediacally). They say I go pale and look really uncomfortable... After a few minutes, I start to feel better, then I get a small "chill", and it's over. I am relieved at this point but dread the next "episode".

Closed Thread