It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2005, 08:42 PM   #1
(female)

intoxikated HB User
Head Tingling/Pressure

I'm really scared...for the past week or so, I've been experiencing this tingling/pressure on my head...its driving me crazy because its not a headache, but I know that something is there and I just want it to go away. Sometimes, it's itchy, and when I wake up, I don't seem to feel anything at all for a few hours and then I start to feel the tingling later on in the day. This isnt a headache...its just a dull pressure/tingling on my left temple. It started on my left temple but it's started to spread. Ican't find any information about this on the internet....i only found a link to an old post on this message board. I went to the doctor and she gave me floricet for tension headaches, and it works for a little while, but the tingling always come back. What is this and how the hell do I get rid of it? I'm so scared that it could be something serious, and I don't have health insurance and I can't afford a cat scan. What do you think it could be? Has anyone ever had similar symptoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2005, 08:45 PM   #2
(female)

intoxikated HB User
Re: Head Tingling/Pressure

btw, i do work in front of computers all day and I have to deal with a lot of number crunching. I also have horrible eyesight and I only wear my glasses at work...furthermore, I think that I might need a new prescription since they are several years old and I feel as though I have been straining my eyes lately. Could this have anything to do with it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread