It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
(male)

DonaldRamsey HB User
Weird pulse near my temple

Hi,
Wasn't sure what forum to post this in, so i opted for this one as the problem is kinda to do with the brain.
Lately i've been getting this odd pulse in the right side of my head , near my temple. It's in the area just in front of the top of my ear. Basically what happens is every few minuites i will feel a heavy/rapid pulse feeling that lasts a few seconds. At first i tried to ignore it but now it's just annoying me. It's like a rapid pumping feeling. It's very odd and i can't explain it very well. Does anyone know what this might be? Should I worry about it? Thanks. Don

Old 12-26-2005, 05:03 PM   #2
(female)

specialbabies HB User
Exclamation Re: Weird pulse near my temple

Yes I get that on both sides but not at the same time, yes it is painful, im 29 and had it since i was in grade school, i figure its normal, sorry could not help more

]Hi,
Wasn't sure what forum to post this in, so i opted for this one as the problem is kinda to do with the brain.
Lately i've been getting this odd pulse in the right side of my head , near my temple. It's in the area just in front of the top of my ear. Basically what happens is every few minuites i will feel a heavy/rapid pulse feeling that lasts a few seconds. At first i tried to ignore it but now it's just annoying me. It's like a rapid pumping feeling. It's very odd and i can't explain it very well. Does anyone know what this might be? Should I worry about it? Thanks. Don[/QUOTE]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2006, 11:40 AM   #3
(male)

chuzzlewit HB User
Re: Weird pulse near my temple

It would be normal to feel your pulse there with you finger since you have an artery there. If you are aware of your pulse there without using your finger, you should monitor your blood pressure and see a doctor to check your circulation.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #4
(female)

TonyaM HB User
Re: Weird pulse near my temple

Hi,
I have had migraines before and the doc said there is a nerve there. Thats all I know.

TonyaM

Closed Thread