It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

fstop HB User
goosebumps? chills?

wats happenin yall Ill get right to the point. For the past year or so I been gettin these chill sensation feelings starting from head and goin down from there. Its the kind of feeling you get when you get goosebumps, like your excited or nervous. They come whenever my mood changes, sometimes even slightly. Good or bad mood swing the feelings are always the same. After they come and go I feel tired, spaced out like im drifting outside myself. It totally drains my attentiveness and concentration for a good amount of time, sometimes leaving it very hard to complete whatever im doin. I compare the feelings to adrenaline, but even if its adrenaline I have this feeling that its not good to have adrenaline pumping that much, especially during times when its not needed or shouldnt be pumping.

If anyone has experienced this or has any idea of what it could possibly be Id appreciate it if you let me know. If it helps I used to get very anxious, and am a very restless person. I dont take any medications cept for stomache medicine, so I dont think its side effects of anything.

Peace yall

Old 07-24-2006, 07:32 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Jenny R. HB User
Re: goosebumps? chills?

fstop, are you saying that these sensations feel like chills in your head? If so, I'm a sufferer. I get chills in my head, like you get chills in the rest of your body when your cold. I also get buzzing sensations under my skin different places. Everyone says "anxiety". I know my brains alright, just had a MRI done in April.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

fstop HB User
Re: goosebumps? chills?

ya its like when you get the shivers and you feel something run through your body... I get those with the slightest change in mood, way too much I feel like its gonna take a heavy toll on my body especially my nerves.

Closed Thread