It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
(male)

paolo2143 HB User
headaches and nerve pain

Hi there wondering if anyone can help ,i have been having ongoing headaches for quite a few months including tooth like pain also for last 4 years i have been taking events in my sleep which only recently have been considered as very mini nocturnal seizures for which i am being refrred to seizure clinic for.My sitaution is complicated by previous health problems as i have had TIA attack which was thought to have been caused by ASD but later possibly a vertebral artery dissection as i had been getting worked on regularly by chiropraticer.Also been having severe diziness and other problems like a confirmed horners syndrome in early 2005 and recently diagnosed with sleep apnea which has been apparently going on for around 4 years also.I have had several brain scans since my tia attack(i had 3 mri including one with contrast and 1 full mra and 2 ct scans including 1 with contrast up until 2004) then since i took horners syndrome which resolved although strange thing is the horner's pupil has now become larger one and if anything other pupil now looks as though it may have Horner's(needless to say most doctor's bit baffled) i had another full CTA Scan and Full MRI about 2 years 6 months ago after the original Horner's.All of those scans have been reported as very normal looking with exception of noticeable sinus inflammation.The other thing is i have had 4 lumbar punctures all of which have been completly normal with exception of a continued and very slowly increasing number of WBC in spinal fluid(9 cells,17 cells and then 26).I am concerned i may have something like an aneurysm causing this or brain tumour ,how likely is it that these 2 conditions could have avoided all those scans or could seizure like episodes be brought on by sleep apnea, thanks for any info.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread