It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
(female)

brittanyasdfgh HB User
Post Experiencing Noticeable Pain After Nerve Damage in an Accident.

When I was 7-years-old, I was hit by an 18-wheeler while crossing a street in Texas. I wasn't in a vehicle and the truck grazed my leg and left me with a broken leg and nerve damage to the extent of not being able to lift my left foot as high as my right. (Ex: I cannot walk on my heels because the nerve that lifts my left foot is damaged & has been regenerating.)

It's been 13 years and these past couple of weeks, I've been experiencing severe pain in my leg. It's throbbing and feels weaker than normal. After 15 minutes or so of walking, I grow tiresome and will sit/lay down but the pain still occurs. I've been trying to ignore it and I just want a general opinion from those who have suffered from nerve damage and if you think this warrants a doctor's visit.

Thank you!

Last edited by brittanyasdfgh; 05-06-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: missing words

Closed Thread