It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
(male)

Ithinkwierdly HB User
Marijuana Problem. Is something wrong with my brain?

Well last year i smoked marijuana for the first time. The thing is, i've never felt normal ever since. I've been in a sort of depressional state. And my personality isn't what it use to be. I use to have a big ego, and now it's gone, and im a push over. All from one use of marijuana. Is this possible? Did it do something to my brain? Do i have brain damage or a psychotic problem, can someone tell me whats happening to me?
I've done it twice, but i did it correctly only one time. Both times have been under peer pressure, not that it will make a difference though.

Just throwing it out there. I can remember what happened clearly. I did it, and felt normal, then i went walking home, and i stared at the cars going by, and they never stopped going by, the same cars.

They move forward, then they moved back. It was like seeing a movie, and playing it back and then forward. I came home and flipped out, i thought i was going to die, and i called 911, luckily my sister hung up the phone.

my bro and sis sat me down and interrogated me. They ended up getting ******. and told my dad, and mom. And from that day on i've never felt the same. And i've been getting like mini seizures all over my body rarely. And i stare off into the distance, and blur out. And sometimes i get double vision as well. And whenever i look at lights, their blurry.

And my vision is messed up. And my thought process is totally wierd. And sometimes i can't remember things that happened like a minute ago. But the worst are my dreams, and just my mind. The dreams i get usually feel too real. And my mind feels light-headed all the time. And this is only after one use. What is happening to me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
(male)

DominicaLover HB User
Re: Marijuana Problem. Is something wrong with my brain?

Every drug affects every person differently. You may have a high sensitivity to it!?

It absolutely NOT normal to have such severe lingering effects. I'd consult a Dr. You definitely sound like you got wicked high on your first toke, and some people do react in ways that you describe.

I highly doubt that you did much permanent damage to yourself. How old are you?

Kerwin

Old 10-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
(male)

Ithinkwierdly HB User

I'm actually only 15, and yeah i think i may have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or something. My moms a physician and says nothings wrong with me, but i feel weird, and not like myself anymore.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
(male)

DominicaLover HB User

Yeah, Don't do druuuugs, cuz drugs are baaaaad, Mkay!!" at least utill you are an adult, meaning not living with your parents

Old 11-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

livingfree8 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkwierdly View Post
I'm actually only 15, and yeah i think i may have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or something. My moms a physician and says nothings wrong with me, but i feel weird, and not like myself anymore.
You don't get PTSD from using marijuana.

This is exactly why any recreational drug use should be resisted until you are old enough to handle such experiences. The developing brain reacts a little more unpredictably to drugs. Case in point, you thought it was necessary to call 911 just because you were too stoned. For someone young and new to the drug, it's easy to get overly paranoid about what you are feeling.

The lingering effects are really nothing more than a psychosomatic effect, most likely being a byproduct of your concern that you might have somehow harmed yourself by getting high.

Closed Thread