It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
(male)

joshuap88 HB User
Dizzy Lightheaded why

i am 21 when i am laying in bed ill start to get really dizzy and bad aniety so ill get up then i feel like i am going to black out i dont get why. it was happening all the time i would be watching tv and i would start feeling really dizzy and light heaed sometimes i would feel like i was in a dream or like a i was a third person its hard to explain but lately its only been when i am laying down for bed I have looked up alot about it but i am not sure whats wrong can anyone help me

Old 01-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User
Re: Dizzy Lightheaded why

Hi, This sounds like it may be a positional problem, where it only happens when you are in a certain position. I have had this problem, mine comes from my neck. When you feel like you are going to black out, does everything start turning dark or do you feel like you are going to black out because of the dizziness? I only get the dizzy spells when in certains positions, and have arthritis and a bone spur in my neck, and have dealt with neck problems for years, but the blacking out I have not personally had. The dream state I have had also because any problem with the neck can cause feelings of being out of it, or drunk feelings, off balance etc. Have you have any neck ache, headaches, etc?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
(female)

seekandfindrhon HB User

Have you considered lying down with your head toward the north direction? I have heard about the earths magnetic poles having something to do with that. I realize anxiety doesnt help the situation.....breathing evenly could help maybe too.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
(female)

tonigail HB User

It kind of sounds like Simple Partial Seizures, I have those and some of your feelings sound the same. I don't get it in bed although I have had it strike me there a couple times usually when I have just woke up. Just a thought as something you might want to look into.

Closed Thread