It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
(male)

Dizzyformonthd HB User
Weird dizzy feeling in the back of my head

Hi let me just start, I'm 17 male and about 5 months ago I got a weird vertigo dizzy attack in the back of my head. I never had this and it lasted like 30 seconds. Everything was normal until next morning when I woke up so fizzy and nauseated. I couldn't do any for about 25 days because movements made it worser. Since I was in juvenile hall for not telling on my buddy there was nothing I can do. At times I felt like maybe it was stress or anxiety for being in juvenial hall for about 3 months. After I got out I went to the doctor and he did test ( like walk in a straigt line kinda test . Reflexes test too . He gave pills wich lessen the dizziness and nausea to about a 2 out if 10 in severness. I don't know if it was the pills that took away the bad feeling or the fact that the doctor said he didn't think it was a tumor . I'm still so scared if can be a tumor because the weird dizziness feeling in the back of the head has not gone away. It's 24/7 ... It doesn't bother me in my life but now it's dealing worryieg me. I also have ringing in my ears but it's not constant . I don't have no neirological problems either. Can u guys help me . What do you guys think? Do you think this could of been a stroke I had?do you think it's a tumor?

Old 06-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User
Re: Weird dizzy feeling in the back of my head

Did anything change or something happen right before this started happening? Do you have any neck or back problems? You may want to read the post titled " If you and dizzy and lightheaded, one things docs miss." I started that a long time ago, because i spent 6 months suffering with this, and the doctor was treating me for an inner ear problem and a virus. I was put on a 5 day steroid pack, which helped only because it took some of the swelling down, then came back the minute I was off them. I found out the problems were caused by muscle strain in my upper back and neck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
(female)

Shannon D HB User
Re: Weird dizzy feeling in the back of my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyformonthd View Post
Hi let me just start, I'm 17 male and about 5 months ago I got a weird vertigo dizzy attack in the back of my head. I never had this and it lasted like 30 seconds. Everything was normal until next morning when I woke up so fizzy and nauseated. I couldn't do any for about 25 days because movements made it worser. Since I was in juvenile hall for not telling on my buddy there was nothing I can do. At times I felt like maybe it was stress or anxiety for being in juvenial hall for about 3 months. After I got out I went to the doctor and he did test ( like walk in a straigt line kinda test . Reflexes test too . He gave pills wich lessen the dizziness and nausea to about a 2 out if 10 in severness. I don't know if it was the pills that took away the bad feeling or the fact that the doctor said he didn't think it was a tumor . I'm still so scared if can be a tumor because the weird dizziness feeling in the back of the head has not gone away. It's 24/7 ... It doesn't bother me in my life but now it's dealing worryieg me. I also have ringing in my ears but it's not constant . I don't have no neirological problems either. Can u guys help me . What do you guys think? Do you think this could of been a stroke I had?do you think it's a tumor?
I have gone through 2 yrs. of tests for this. I finally went to a chiropractor for an adjustment. I'm all better now. It may sound crazy and too simple but it's worth the $40Try it.

Closed Thread