It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
(male)

wasley81 HB User
White Spots in MRI

Hello people, just wondered if anyone might have any advice for me.

I have a head ache on my left side of my head since Jan 2011 and been seeing flashing lights since my head ache started...this is no normal head ache and more like a pain.
I have no other symptons apart from feeling a bit weak/ sick and shaky at times.

I have just had my MRI back and it seems that i have some large white spots on the left side of my brain and also some forming on my right.

I have hit my head a few times I used to be a cocaine user(only for about a year and not used too much).

I'm really worried i have some perminate damage I am only 30 and pretty fit and healthy.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
(female)

Zillmer HB User
Re: White Spots in MRI

Hi, I have also recently been told I have white spots on my brain. It all started with what I was told was an Ocular Migraine..but I have no history of migraines at all. My neurologist is now going to test me for Lymes Disease and MS.

My symptoms include a steady headache since August 12, 2011, blurred vision, inability to concentrate, intolerance to sound and lights, increased anxiety (i have anxiety disorder and my meds are no longer working), jitteryness and extreme temperature changes. Most recently my left breast and lung have been feeling weird...I guess the feeling is tired, or a weird numbness.

I've been reading a few of these forums now and it seems like these white spots are a mystery for every one. Does ANYBODY have any answers? This is really freaking me out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
(male)

wasley81 HB User
Re: White Spots in MRI

Hi Thanks for your post, yes it seems a mistery , my doc is not sure these white spots are causing my head aches, but the spots are in the same area as i have most my pain.
I have had a head ache since jan this year and flashing lights in my vison, looks like im stuck this way ....
I have had a few blood test and all have come back normal...i just hope the hea aches don't get any worst.....
For yeras i have suffered from a starnge feeling and sometimes pains in my left chest which have been a mistry to the docs..maybe i have found the answer after all.
good luck with everything

Closed Thread