HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Brain & Nervous System Disorders (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/brain-nervous-system-disorders/)
-   -   If I try use my memory, the room spins my forehead burns & prickles & my brain (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/brain-nervous-system-disorders/862696-if-i-try-use-my-memory-room-spins-my-forehead-burns-prickles-my-brain.html)

j0b 08-04-2011 02:23 PM

If I try use my memory, the room spins my forehead burns & prickles & my brain

I have to use my memory at work... who doesnt... I just started a new Job.

When my boss explains what she wants done after 2/3 details I have funny

sensations in my fore head like Burning and *****ling which I can handle... But

when she gets detailed and gives me more and more things to remember to

keep me busy, with each thing she adds it gets harder to see her as I cant fix my eyes on her, my fore head burns and *****les on fire, I get dizzy and sometimes it feels like I my feet will dissapear under me or I will fall head first to one side. (I wonder what she thinks is going on?:dizzy:) Its a little scary sometimes.

Also sometimes my brain feels like there are waves and wobbles and strange sensations passing through it.

The burning and *****iling is in one spot one inch above my right eye (and seems to grow) and above my left eye all over and sometimes in the top of

my head... afterwards as I try to keep in mind what I have to do it can

continue and also happen on the side of my right eye and temple and the dizzyness can last a while, and sometimes comes and goes all day when I try to remember things. It gets a little hard to focus and think sometimes, sometimes I lose track of what Im saying in the middle of talking to people which appears a little mental sometimes, and my vocabulary has gone to pot over the last 6 years.

P.S. Oh and Ive been fired from 22 jobs within a 6 year period, I cant seem to hold a job down, and my memory has alot to do with it. I need help.

j0b 08-04-2011 02:24 PM

Re: If I try use my memory, the room spins my forehead burns & prickles & my brain...

BTW, Im only 27, so its not age catching up on me this started when I was 20. One day just a few weeks ago I completely snaped and for a couple of seconds I didnt know where I was, why, what week it was, what day... I knew who I was I deffinately knew that. It only lasted a second, and when it passed I had the symptoms mentioned above and I tried to carry on as normal and mannaged to remember what I had to do next. I can sense when it is likely to occur but I have to carry on, focus and use my brain to do my job so I kinda push on and hope it doesnt happen. I havnt been put under the same pressure since, but I know I will eventually and if it happens when my boss is talking to me, I might stagger under the dizzyness, rub my forehead, not know what she was saying or maybe even whats going on and she would think I'd lost my mind or something. :.(

ej1337 10-03-2011 09:21 PM

Re: If I try use my memory, the room spins my forehead burns & prickles & my brain...

this isnt going to fix anything, but may change the way your brain thinks. each detail write it down so then you're not trying to "remember" it. that MIGHT be a temporary fix so your brain doesnt go into "over-load" mode when given to many things to remember.