It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
(male)

Corey86 HB User
Unhappy Ringing - Dizzyness - Light headed HELP!

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums and I'm in dire need of advice or knowledge on what could be horribly wrong with me.
-My Story-
I am a 25 year old male, 155lb. One night getting ready to go to bed, I had the urge to pop my back to relieve some discomfort. It was in my upper spine so I figured I would get relief by pulling on it like hanging from a pullup bar, but instead I lay on my bed on my stomach and hook my feet at the bottom of the mattress while pulling with my arms at the top which pulled on my back like a free hang would. All of a sudden my upper back made a loud popping noise and I could feel it pull part really fast. Along with that my head instantly got dizzy and a loud ringing sensation happened. (Felt like a just got punched really hard) I was soo scared I didnt know what to do. Along with the ringing and dizzyness my hearing went slightly muffled (like someone adjusting the EQ on a stereo) and a felt this pressure in my head. The weird thing is that I feel no physical pain in my back/neck. I get head aches alot too. This happened almost a year ago and a still feel horrible. All the symptoms I described at the initial moment of it happening are still stuck with me to this day. My head feels almost disconnected from everything. I almost feel like a have brain damage given the way everything is making me feel and how I function. I've seen multiple doctors and they look at me like its just a figment of my imagination. Ive had an MRI done on the brain and they say its clean. I havnt seen a neurologist yet either, just a few family doctors that think im crazy and try to give me anti-depressants. Im begging for help Thanks you
---Symptoms---
- Ringing in my head (feels like its centered in my head)
- Dizzyness
- Vertigo
- Pressure
- Cloudy Thoughts (Can hardly even think straight most of the time.
- Light Headed
- Tingling Sensations (on back part of my scalp)
- Blurred Vision
- Depression/Sadness (from having to deal with all this)
- Loss of Appetite
- When I Move My Neck left to right it crunches and feels like there is fluid swishing around.
Please HELP! I feel my life is ruined/over.

Last edited by Corey86; 09-29-2011 at 06:29 AM. Reason: grammer

The following user gives a hug of support to Corey86:
Ashley990 (09-29-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
(female)

tinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB User
Re: Ringing - Dizzyness - Light headed HELP!

Hey there Tinkerbell45 here. I read your post and my heart just goes out to you because i can tell just from the "tone' of your letter you ARE really suffering. My first suggestion to you would be to go to a GOOD neorologist as they REALLY know their stuff and will give you all kinds of tests,just be sure to take your other drs records with you even though they may think you are crazy a REALLY GOOD DR will be able to tell the difference and i honestly believe if you find a GOOD one and let him not rush you through the visit that there is some light at the end of the tunnell so you keep us posted and let us know how things go. PLEASE feel free to drop me a line anytime i will anwer you back. Until next time TAKE CARE.....

The following user gives a hug of support to tinkerbell45:
Corey86 (09-29-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbell45 For This Useful Post:
Corey86 (09-29-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
(male)

Corey86 HB User

Thank you for your concern and compassion. I'm still fighting day by day. I try to stay hopeful as much as i can but its soo hard.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
(female)

Ashley990 HB User

I have this same problem I'm 21, female. It's ruining my life. I feel like I'm constantly swaying, like I'm walking on clouds or something. This dizziness is making me sick to my stomach anymore it's horrible. Glad to hear I'm not alone. Goodluck!

Old 10-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
(female)

tinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB User

Corey,i KNOW you are really suffering and i pray that you will be able to find a really good neourologist who can treat you the way you need to be treated not just medically but hopelly you will be able to find someone with a GREAT bedside manner because that ALWAYS helps.I have actually in the past left a drs practice because of his beside manner LOL. Anyway i wanted to tell you to please write to me anytime you want i will answer you back.My computer had been down for a little while but its working fine now so PLEASE reach out i will be here for you. TAKE CARE!!!

Closed Thread