It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
(female)

cruelas HB User
Pineal Cyst

Hi I am 33 year old female who was been diagnosed with a 3mm or is it cm pineal gland cyst in July 2011. I have researched all I can about pineal cyst symptoms and signs. My symptoms are blurred vision, a few times it felt as if i were going blind, alot of memory loss, my balance is unstable, bad headaches, im always tired and my speech is delayed. I recently seen a neurologist who told me that the cyst has nothing to do with my symptoms. But from my research I have the symptoms of a large pineal cyst. I also have read others with pineal cyst share the same symptoms as myself and that neurologist they've seen will tell them the same thing. I am a single mother of 2 kids and I can't continue to live my life like this. I am a Michigan resident and I was hoping someone can refer me to a neurologist or hospital that will be willing to help.

Closed Thread