It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
(female)

ilovebb07 HB User
Neural canal Narrowed C-Spine all levels

I seem to have progressive symptoms and now starts the left arm pain and weakness. I can not get in to see the NS until Dec 8th I do not feel like this is a big deal to wait 2 months what are your thoughts. I have included my Cervical MRI findings from both 2009 and 10/2011.... These are the findings from my MRI in April of 2009:

There is no significant encroachment upon the thecal sac or neural canals from C7-T1 through T4-T5. At C2C3, there is very mild posterior disc buldging but no spinal stenosisor significant encroachment upon neural canals.

At C3-C4, there is mild posterior disc buldging and mild to moderate narrowing of the right neural canal at this level. There is no spinal stenosis at this level.

At C4-C5, there is mild posterior disc bulging and mild to moderate narrowing of the left neural canal due to uncovertebral spurring. The theal sac at this level measures at least10mm in AP dimension.

At C5-C6, there is mild posterior spurring and disc bulging. The thecal sac at this level measures 9.4mm in AP dimension. There is bilateral unconvertebral spurring at this level with mild to moderate right neural canal narrowing and moderately severe left neural canal narowing.

At C6-C7, There is a mild posterior disc herniation. The thecal sac at this level measures 10mm or more in AP dimension. There is Moderately severe narrowing of the left C6-C7 neural canal due to unconvertebral spurring.
And the Current MRI= Findings:
There is reversal of the normal cervical lordosis without subluxation of the cervical vertebral bodies. The vertebral body heights are maintained. The visualized bony structures show normal signal intensity except for discogenic changes seen from C4-5 through C6-7. There is disk space narrowing and variable anterior spurring from C3-4 through C6-7. The cervical spinal cord is normal in caliber and smooth in countour and shows uniform signal intensity. There in no spinal stenosis throughout the cervical or upper thoracic spine except for minimal spinal stenosis at C5-6 with the thecal sac at this level measuring 9.4 mm in AP dimension. This is similar to the prior examination.

There is no significant encroachment upon the thecal sac or neural canals at C2-3 from T1-2 through t$-5. There is mild posterior disk protrusion at C3-4 and C4-5, again without spinal stenosis or significant neural canal narrowing at these levels.

At C5-6 there is mild posterior spurring contouring the ventral thecal sac. There is fairly severe narrowing of the left neural canal at this level.

At C6-7 there is mild posterior spurring and disk protrusion causing mild contouring of the ventral thecal sac. There is severe narrowing of the left neural canal at this level.

At C7-T1 there is no significant encroachment upon the thecal sac. However there is fairly severe narrowing of the left neural canal at this level progressive since prior exam.

Last edited by ilovebb07; 10-10-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: color

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread