It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
(female)

kenziecamille HB User
Pineal Gland Cyst, White Matter Lesion, Headaches

I have a Pineal Gland Cyst, and White Matter Lesion on my frontal lobe. I get really bad headaches in the back left of my head (where the cyst is). It's gotten so bad that i would have to go to the ER for pain. Can these cysts cause headaches? I've tried multiple pain medicines but nothing works. Toradol takes the edge off of it. But if it is the cyst, would getting it removed make the pain go away? I think i'd do just about anything to be able to stop getting headaches. And as for the White Matter Lesion on my frontal lobe on the left. What can that cause?
Please let me know, thanks!

Old 11-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
(female)

leepyear HB User
Re: Pineal Gland Cyst, White Matter Lesion, Headaches

It's all the fluoride in our food and water. Get a filtration system that removes these chemicals.

In order to clean the pineal gland and keep it in pristine condition you need to exercise daily, eat green and drink a lot of water. The most natural and clean bottled water you can find comes from Icelandic Glacial, it is very important to keep the vascular system going to clean out the toxic molecules in the body and distribute hormones freely between receptors.

You can visit you local herb dealer and buy some cleansing tea like green tea to help speed up the transformation. Aldo you should start using omega 3 on daily basis.

Beware, it can be a shock to the body to change too fast and many cant keep the new lifestyle for more than a month. Just remember to meditate often for short periods, dont go straight into a 30 minute meditation. Do 2x 5 minutes every day and gradually increase and intense. When you reach the point where you really enjoy 30 minutes, you can start reading about lucid dreaming in order to reach one directly from meditation.

The Following User Says Thank You to leepyear For This Useful Post:
kenziecamille (11-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread