It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
(male)

Mordithar HB User
I have a few problems..

Hello i just joined this website and this is my first post. Over the last few years I've been troubled by a few minor symptoms. One of which is crucial for me to solve, lets start with that one first.

It's simple, my penis sensitivity has gone down hill. I'm only 23 and still a virgin =( I'm not going to have sex until i regain sensitivity. I'm not talking about erectile dysfunction mind you, it's just the amount of pleasure i feel is super low, roughly 20% of what it should be. It's been getting worse since i was like 18 or so. Now here's where it gets weirder... I'm about to make a helpful point so bare with me...

I've eaten eggs all my life, i made them all the time growing up, but what i never realized was i would react to them slightly. By this i mean eggs make me jittery and after a few hours I get a headache. I might have an egg sensitivity. When i was 20 years old (still haven't discovered my jittery/headache connection yet) i bought very expensive eggs. I've never eaten organic, cage-free, eggs before and i was trying to eat healthier. These were egg land's best brand. After eating the eggs my sensivitiy dropped to 0%. I couldn't feel anything at all not one once of pleasure. This lasted for weeks and i slowly gained what little sensitivity I had to begin with. I know it was the eggs because this happened three different times. Now i'm not sure why this particular brand of eggs would cause the usual jittery/headache reactions AND the compelete numbness reaction as well. They must feed the chickens something wicked. I hope this short story helps anyone form a conclusion as to why my sensitivity is so low.

I hope im not typing too much. I just need to give you as much info as i can so you can help me. I'll try to rap things up.

<disallowed, removed>

im going to rap things up now. If your clueless about my problem above maybe you can solve this minor ones that have me stumped.

1. I'm sensitive to chemicals, pesticides in citrus fruits will cause depression, aspartame makes my head hurt.
2. zinc causes E.D. which is the opposite of what it's supposed to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
(male)

ImBob HB User
Re: I have a few problems..

Well, you've already identified that eggs tend to cause you problems so that's a good start. Go ahead and try to avoid them when possible and stop buying and eating them! Knowing which foods give you problems allows you the ability to isolate them out of your diet so discontinue eating whatever makes you feel ill.

As for the pesticide/chemical sensitivity, that's pretty common. We aren't meant to consume that crap and most people are affected by it, just to different degrees. Try to eat more organic foods and don't eat anything that is processed and/or comes in fancy packaging. Eat food as fresh as possible, the way nature intended.

Sorry I don't have any diagnosis or specific treatment ideas, but these things should help with your overall health which will allow your body to work on fixing what it is that's ailing you.

Closed Thread