It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
(female)

riverphx2 HB User
Could this issue be a nerve problem or something else?

Hello everyone, can any of you help me out? I am 23yr old female and have been noticeing some strange feelings on my left side of my head. It feels like a bruise when I press on the area and when I'm laying down I can feel it and a bit when I'm standing. Let me give you some background info, because I've had similar issues with my head.

So, it began around September 2011. went to the movies and suddenly had this pulling nawing sensation on my left side of head. I immediatly felt sick, wanted to vomit, and pass out. I thought It was a migrain and thought going to sleep would help. The feel was there in the morning and has been.

Saw a nurologist, did some simple tests, and took a CT Scan with and without contrast. The doctor said everything looked fine which was weird because I still felt the weird knot feeling. Doctor said it could of been because my neck and shoulder's were to tense and it was causing that feeling. So, I've dealt with it ever since, but the issue is how I feel now and its scaring me because I'm a hypocondrac but still I doesn't feel right.

July 2012 haven't had much issues still tense, tend to feel nerve sensations in my head but I don't worry much. But last night, July 10th, It started with a headache that turned into a very horrible migrain on the back of my head it was worse when I was lying down. It eventually went away and I thankfully don't have a headache today. But I feel fine, no dizziness, no nausea, no balance problems, no weakness, no confusion, pretty much okay, I just feel that bruise feeling on the back of my head left side.

I don't know if I did something while I was blow drying my hair, or the way I've been sleeping I have no idea. I don't remember bumping my head, in fact I know I didnt I would remember. Could it be a tumor? Could it be just a bruise from something? Or from something else? Should I worry? I can't see a nuerologist my insurance doesn't accept it and my primary doctor is a horrible doctor. Just looking for some help thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread