It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
(female)

RoseBud333 HB User
Need answers!!! ~ Could this really be anxiety!?!?

I have been feeling awful for the past couple of years .... The last year symptoms have been extremely bad.
Every time I go to docs I am diagnosed with anxiety... I have had blood tests that have all come back ok but I do believe it is more of a hormonal or neurological issue... ( I wasn't sure where to put this post to be honest so if anyone thinks I may be better off posting somewhere else please let me know )

My symptoms : I suffer extreme exhaustion after walking about 100 meters my legs nearly give way and in fact I sit down a lot of the time as my legs are sometimes numb after any exertion! .... I feel extremely faint during this time and am so unbalanced and walk like I'm drunk - my boyfriend always tells me to stop walking in to him!
When sitting I don't feel anxious it is always after any physical activity! I am so fed up with this it is awful! I get so weak it is unbelievable and I see people walking about with no problem who are 40 years older than me and they smoke!!!
Its like I have lost coordination in my legs and this morning I fell down the stairs as I lost my footing!
I have had anxiety for about 15 years now and in that time I used to walk loads as it helped me and I enjoyed it, I used to dance loads but I cant do any of that now its like my muscles and body cant cope!

Please take anxiety out the picture and please can anyone recommend any tests or anything!?

I have parkinsons and other neuro disorders in my family so am very worried... I don't actually feel I have anxiety anymore as I have faced all my fears so what is wrong with me!!!???

It is extreme weakness all the time.....

I also get a lot of muscle twitches and vibrations in my legs and head tremors and pain in the back of my head (right side ) which radiates to to top of my head.... I have a lot of other symptoms but my memory is sooooooooo bad so will add them if I am thinking better.

Please help x

Last edited by RoseBud333; 07-13-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2012, 03:10 AM   #2
(female)

emerson10 HB User
Re: Need answers!!! ~ Could this really be anxiety!?!?

Hi

Just some thoughts, one of my daughters was dx with M.E. or C.F.S she can suffer with extreme exhaustion after exercise or just being out with friends...have you had your heart checked as i can feel weak if i get a fast h/r also i suffer from twitches ..head tongue face shoulders calves rib area and vibrations in legs these are most likely benign and could be benign fasciculation syndrome could be bought about by long standing stress as this depletes the body of vitamins and minerals so low magnesium could cause twitches and cramps thats just one of many.....lots of healthy people get them not to say they are not worrying or debilitating ....re tests if you are worried its neurological then maybe an mri and the neuro would conduct basic exams which your gp should be able to do...i had these tests because of balance dizziness visual weird stuff brain fog etc etc nothing major appeared...Good luck

Closed Thread