It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
(female)

jazsmom HB User
Red face 3 year old and possible seizure?

I have a three year old son who i believe is autistic and he doesn't talk much. well I just got a phone call from his daycare and the lady said that when he was on the bus, they think he had a small seizure but they were not sure if it was one or not. She thinks that because his eyes were rolling and his body went limp. well it terrifies me but at the same time I can't freak out about it I'm taking him to the doctors in an hour. The reason why I think it's not a seizure is because his sleeping schedule has been all messed up because I just switched hours at work. So he's been extremely tired when he has to go to school and daycare. A lot of the times when little kids are tired they roll their eyes like they can't wake up, and that's what it sounded like happened to my son earlier. I just pray and hope he's okay and it wasn't a seizure. I know he's done that a lot though and It never worried me because I've seen many kids do that when they are getting woken up or are extremely tired.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
confused, fatigue, seizures, worried