Foggy brain, confusion, memory problems
30 years old, generally healthy and was pretty sharp minded and analytical person. Until recently.. And I am freaking because of what's happening to me lately:
- In the last five months, I've started noticing serious issues with the short term memory
- In the the last 4-5 months, I've been experiencing chronic depression, fatique, indifference to everything around, chronic down mood
- In the last 2 months my brain is mostly foggy, it is not as clear and sharp as before. I have hard time concentrating, remembering things that I just did or read... I forget the beginning of a sentence nto even finishing it. I skip words and paragraphs reading. I cannot focus..
- My attention is impaired. Twice I crossed the street at a wrong traffic light and was almost hit by a truck..
- My thoughts are spraying in millions of rays not focusing at a single issue at a time
- I let millions of typos, skip letters writing or typing, which was never to minimal before. I could blind type, but not anymore due to zillions of mistakes
- There is a weird sensation in the back of my head as if some rubber ball is there. Not painful, but I can feel it.
- My speech is affected. I cannot clearly express myself. I go and go in loops, having hard time finding/recalling the right word. I mumble and ramble. Sometime it gets awkward as I use absoltuely irrelevant words sporadically..
I've been seeing a neurologyst. I had an MRI done last year, which was clear. He looked at that report. EEG was clear. I am scheduled for the extended 72 hr EEG.
For approx same period of time I have been taking a number of vitamins: iron, fish oil, calcium, multivitamins, dry eye (rich in vitamin B and etc). I wonder if the combo might have caused this condition?
Also, back in April I have had a serious snerves break down, stress and first panic attack in my life. It was due to finding about my Father's health risks. We have strong bonds. I was shocked to know we might lose him. Then he had his second stroke and it crashed me.
I wonder if these emotional difficulties have affected my health?
What I want to know if the confusion like this is temporary?
I am terryfied as it seems like I am losing it.. My mental abilities are affected and it seriously impacts my productivity at work.
Please advice or share if anyone had anything similar..