| | Slurred speech and perception/balance problems
I'm writing because my doctors keep dismissing my symptoms, but the issues I'm having do concern me.
- Slurred speech / jumbled words (Difficult to complete sentences sometimes without getting tongue tied)
- Things will often appear closer or further than they actually are when walking or driving
- Staring episodes (not long periods of staring)
- Memory (long and short) and concentration problems
- Ears will sometimes feel plugged
- Sometimes I'll be walking straight and all of a sudden I start veering off to the right
- Fatigue, even after a good rest
- Tingling/Numbness in arms, shoulders, neck, and hands
I don't take medication or drugs, nor do I drink and I do wear accurate vision correction but it doesn't make a difference in my symptoms at all. The strange this is I can't pinpoint any specific environment or situation that triggers these episodes, they just happen.
Any thoughts on what might be going on?