It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
(female)

ashleyg89 HB User
trouble concentrating while driving

Hi,
For about a year now I have been having trouble with focusing while driving. I thought it was stress but my main stressors have gone away but the symptoms have not. When I drive I feel like I am in a daze and sometimes I can't make myself focus enough on the road. At home I am usually fine. I can read a book, watch tv with no problems. Also I notice my brain fog while I am shopping. Hoping someone can help me. I have family about 8 hrs away that I wanna go visit but I feel I am unable to drive that far.

Seen the dr oz show yesterday about stress. Going to try some siberian ginseng.

I am 23 female otherwise healthy. I have 2 kids. Stay at home mom. First noticed symptoms after my second child was born.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
(male)

abadchoice HB User
Re: trouble concentrating while driving

Damn I feel exactly the same way! Every time I take a drive I feel "drugged" or "drunk/Hi" ... I have been dealing with brain fog for the past 18 months after a night of drinking and a little cocaine that caused a panic attack the following night, woke up the foooollowing day feeling dazed and ever since i have been in that state of mind. Been to a doctor for sleep studies, ENT, blood work and so forth. NOTHING as of now. Im actually going to a neurologist tomm. This daze is really making me feel depressed. I don't get panic attacks or anything anymore....been over a year....but just knowing this fog is there makes me think about it all the time! and it just kills me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #3
(female)

ashleyg89 HB User

Damn hope we both can get this crap straightened out soon. I think I know what is causing mine. I believe it is the copper in my IUD, my symptoms all started after I had it put in. Did a little research and found out about copper toxicity. it can cause all kinds of side effects like schizophrenia, heart palpitations, and bunch of other crazy things. Having it removed tomorrow. Good luck to you and hope you start feeling better soon!

Old 12-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
(female)

ashleyg89 HB User

Just realized that you aren't a female so you most likely do not have a copper problem but another diagnosis I was looking at for me was adrenal exhaustion. You should google it and see if your symptoms match up. Brain fog is one of the symptoms

Old 12-17-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
(male)

abadchoice HB User

I was going to mention that to the neurologist...the adrenal fatigue one....just out of curiosity. As for you I really hope that is it!!...Let me know how it goes and if things get better...very best of luck!

Closed Thread