It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
(female)

PandaBoi HB User
Lightheaded, dizzy, unable to concentrate, weird vision

Hello. I've been dealing with these symptoms for awhile now and struggling every single minute and I need help.

-tired

-dizzy sometimes

-weird vision

-unable to concentrate

-cannot stay still

-panic and scared

-fear of heading outdoors

-fear of places with bright lightnings

-used to love the great outdoors, not anymore

-vision seemed to be messed up especially with crowds

-fear of being at crowded places

-things just seemed different than before

-out of the world feeling feels like I don't exist or dreamy or drunk

-unable to communicate with people well

-feeling down and moody

-fear of heading to malls/stores

-feels as if things are so bright even it's not

In fact these only comes after my septorhinoplasty surgery 2 months ago. I had general anesthesia for the procedure and for the first month I thought that was just it but after so long it still felt I'm being drugged. My surgeon says these has nothing to do with it and I've been to CT scan, blood tests and an eye check all negative. Probably I wasn't satisfied with my nose job result but usually I wouldn't be really bothered bout my looks. I've never had anxiety or depression before so something must be really wrong. I used to be a very active person. I love heading outdoors, going under the sun to the beaches and stuff. Now I fear of doing anything.

Need help here, seriously. It's affecting my life even the docs have no idea which is kinda frustrating. My ENT doc who did my surgery says I'm normal but hell I'm not.

Last edited by PandaBoi; 05-25-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
(male)

khurrami HB User
Re: Lightheaded, dizzy, unable to concentrate, weird vision

Hi,
Some of the symptoms you described are identical with me too. I had DNS surgery last december and ever since than I am loosing control on my breath, with light headedness, dizziness, concentration issue, fears... I had a checkup with neuro / phsychiatrist, and it comes out to be a panic disorder and I m taking rivotril on regular basis. Sometimes feeling better, sometimes fears with anxiety.

Old 06-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
(male)

khurrami HB User
Re: Lightheaded, dizzy, unable to concentrate, weird vision

Hi,
Some of the symptoms you described are identical with me too. I had DNS surgery last december and ever since than I am loosing control on my breath, with light headedness, dizziness, concentration issue, fears... I had a checkup with neuro / phsychiatrist, and it comes out to be a panic disorder and I m taking rivotril on regular basis. Sometimes feeling better, sometimes fears with anxiety.

Reply Reply