It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #16
(female)

ELIZA1 HB User
Re: TMJ & Pulsatile Tinnitus

i have been to all the best doctors of TMj , dentist, maxilophcial, neurology, etc.

i had the same problem of tmj, jaw all ways kicking noises , any way i try accupunture and the problem had stop bothering, the same things that this Dr. did to you, my father in law use to do this to me and i got better cause is like the neck, like a turtle goes inside and this cause the jaw to lot of pain,he pulls my neck in place arms, legs and got better, and your back, you all ready have that pain. Well two things, go to accupunture terapy or find a witch Dr.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:07 PM   #17
(female)

eartrombone HB User
Question Re: TMJ & Pulsatile Tinnitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetrance View Post
Ear ringing and fullness is a definite symptom of TMJ and I'm sure you have it to a degree. Generally chiropractic medicine is recommended as a supplemental treatment and not detrimental. I can't see you and I am not a doctor but symptoms do worsen over time; in my case they did for sure.

The best way to describe any kind of ringing is all based around the Eustachian Tube and can be skeletal or muscular. There is a muscle that opens and closes the E.T. called the Tensor Veli Palatini and is connected to a muscle in the mouth that controls opening and closing which is the Pterygoid. Skeletal would be the condyle pushing into the E.Tube wherein there is a slipped disc and if so you would hear more popping.

Feel around the area of your neck and see if it's tight. Use ice packs alternating and warm, moist heat and then (if you are lucky) massage all in 20 minute intervals.

This is a mantra for me for seeing as you are in Florida how far are you from Atlanta? That is where I am receiving treatment and it's an excellent facility. I've battled with this for years and I wouldn't trust anyone else to treat me.

You can message me for other questions. I wish it was easier to do that on this forum...oh well.

-V
Who do you go to in Atlanta?

Last edited by eartrombone; 06-19-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I am confused..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread