It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
(male)

beyondforever HB User
cause of these symptoms ? any ideas ?

Hi. I am a 25 year old male. I'm not really sure where to start. I have more physical symptoms than mental, but...I am having several problems. They may or may not be all or partially related to one another. My current big worries are that for the past 2-3 years i've been feeling very confused/can't focus and my short term memory is really bad. Now i've been told by a couple doctors that it could just be anxiety. (my worry, of course, is brain tumor). I just feel..."not right". Kind of like a cloud is over my head and can't think straight. Now, I also have had very bad varicose veins in my left forearm for years. Also the past 2-3 years, they have become more swollen, VERY bulging...and at times in one certain part of it, its kind of like a ball...and underneath...VERY hard like a sharp rock under my skin in part of it (about the size of a grape or so.) I have been to a vascular surgeon over a year ago who said that it was superficial vein thrombosis and should go away and to just apply a warm compress, etc. He wasn't too much help. A year later, its still there 100%...not worse, and definitely not better. I feel more and more confused every day it seems and just "not right". I've now looked up and found that malignant tumors seem to be the only cause of both confusion and vein thrombosis that does not go away. I can't find ANY other cause of these large, hard bulging vein thrombosis other than cancer About 2-3 years ago also, I developed a little pea sized lumps under my one armpit, and about 6 months ago I got one under the OTHER armpit, which came and never went away, as they are still there...not bigger, but not smaller. I have had major sinus problems...post-nasal drip, etc, which I am told is most likely caused by a deviated septum as well (probably not related to any of this) I can't focus on anything else other than this. Any help is appreciated here as I am really worried! I understand I need medical and am going for it soon, but any suggestions and/or ideas of what this could be are appreciated !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread