It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
(female)

jasmineiredale HB User
Unhappy brain tumor

just wondering if anyone knows or has symptoms of headaches i have had a headache for 3 weeks non stop i go to bed with it and i wake up with it my doctor said it was a sinus infection and gave me antibiotics but they havnt helped i am petrified of finding out that i have a brain tumor my doctor did a neurolgical test in her office of reflexes and all those things and said it was fine but now i am starting to worry as sinus meds are not working and now my ears feel blocked with a high pitched noise in them cant get back into my doctor for a week and starting to panic i have always had probs with sinus as a teenager my ct revealed 90 per cent blocked and was meant to have tonnsils and adnoids out but never did am hoping its nothing serious as i have a litle boy who is 3

Old 11-14-2009, 05:54 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

elle45 HB Userelle45 HB Userelle45 HB User
Re: brain tumor

You don't mention how long you have been on antibiotics, however I went through the same thing several years ago. I too thought I had a brain tumor. Every time I moved my head it hurt. It felt like there was a rock in it that moved around every time I did. It was my sinuses and it took quite a while for it to clear up. Maybe about 2 months.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
(female)

jasmineiredale HB User
Re: brain tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmineiredale View Post
just wondering if anyone knows or has symptoms of headaches i have had a headache for 3 weeks non stop i go to bed with it and i wake up with it my doctor said it was a sinus infection and gave me antibiotics but they havnt helped i am petrified of finding out that i have a brain tumor my doctor did a neurolgical test in her office of reflexes and all those things and said it was fine but now i am starting to worry as sinus meds are not working and now my ears feel blocked with a high pitched noise in them cant get back into my doctor for a week and starting to panic i have always had probs with sinus as a teenager my ct revealed 90 per cent blocked and was meant to have tonnsils and adnoids out but never did am hoping its nothing serious as i have a litle boy who is 3
good news all i def dont have a brain tumor or sinus infection they reckon had my ct scan done and all good they say im just a chronic headache sufferer

Closed Thread