It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
(female)

tjs1205 HB User
Do you think I have a brain tumor...

For several weeks now I have noticed that I am having a lot of eye floaters. Some are black spots and some are more like white shadows. I have had floaters for many years but recently they have gotten worse. I see them mostly when in sun light or looking at the computer. (I work at a computer 8 hours /day) I also experience pulsing vision. This is kind of hard to describe but my vision pulses with my heart beat. This is mostly after exerting myself. I should mention that I was diagnosed with a Pseudo Tumor Cerebra in 2001. I am assuming it was a very mild case because I didn't really have a lot of symptoms. I had my last MRI in 2004 and it was clear. My last eye exam was last year and it was clear as well.

I am a chronic worrywart and have convinced myself that I have a brain tumor or aneurysm. I don't have any other symptoms that I know of. I have had some mild headaches but I have also had some sinus infections problems going on for a while now. I think the pulsing may be attributed to the sinus problems because most of the time when I see the pulsing I can also feel it around my eyes.

I have an appointment with an ophthalmologist next week but until then I am hoping some one can tell me if I am worrying about his too much. As I said before, I am a chronic worrier.

PS: My blood pressure is good.

Closed Thread