It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
(female)

Love Green HB User
I googled my symptoms, it said brain tumor :0

Hi everyone

How scary is it when you google your symptoms and it sends you right to a brain tumor site!? I have been reading some of your posts and they have been really informative so thank you! My symptoms have been intermittent horrific ear pain but the docs see nothing, this occurs either when I go under water or am out in the cold. Also, a little lump on my face and headaches everyday on the right side (the ear thing and lump are also on the right side) for, gosh, I guess almost two months now. My doc is appeasing me and put me on antibiotics for 10 days and if the hearing loss and headaches and pain don't go away, then an MRI with contrsast. I feel a lot better after reading how allergies can also cause these symptoms so thank you all for your input!

I'm glad I found this site, it has eased my mind, best of health to all of you.

The following user gives a hug of support to Love Green:
sjb (02-07-2011)
Old 02-07-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
(female)

kimberly7171 HB User
Re: I googled my symptoms, it said brain tumor :0

LOL.. Google is bad. All of my symptoms pull up brain tumor also on google. I have dizziness, headaches and numbness. It's scary. It could be lots of things so you just have to go thru the process with your Dr's to rule things out. My next step is an MRI after 3 doctors.

Good Luck to you and this site is great if you have any questions or need advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
(female)

Love Green HB User

Google IS bad! LOL Thank you for your reply and I wish you the best. Good luck with the MRI.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
(female)

celulitis HB User

Lol Google is plenty bad for that, you put on Google 'toe pain' and it reports it as 'bone cancer' hahahahaha. Everything on Google is 'cancer' so please, let's not try to diagnose our selfs searching around. A few years before, I did have daily constant headhaches for months, dizzines, vision loss, earing loss, numbness, and a few other things. What Google says about it? brain tumor. I did went later to a CT Scan, MRI, etc. No brain tumor, nor cancer, nor nothing, it was another thing relate to being overweight. But that was a few years ago, now I'm no longer overweight and all the symptoms are gone.

Luck on that.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
(male)

tonyinhampshire HB User

I yahoohed the same about 15 years ago ' brain tumour ' had all the symptoms for about 10 years. thought it would have got worse by now. MRI and CT were negative. I have googled other symptoms unrelated this week and have convinced my self have a spine tumor now

take care

Closed Thread